September 30, 2009

26 hour days... :)



Some days I wish they were 26 hours long. I just need two extra "alone hours"...all to myself!!! Nobody but me. I can never find enough hours in the day to fit everything in. Between a bazillion diapers, feedings, laundry(that NEVER ends), cooking for the endless mouths, cleaning(that also NEVER ends), being a taxi driver and mommy to 3 other kids...then trying to find time to be a mommy to our 2 kids, more diapers and feedings, sleepless nights, bathing everyone(but myself)....There is no end to my days! What would I do with myself if I had two hours everyday all to myself?!?! Hmm....First I would shower! Some days it feels like its been forever(even if it was only the day before)...being a mom is a messy job! :) Second... I would have a personal bible study....just me and God! Oh how I miss having time for that. Third... I would edit more pictures!!!! You cant ever have too much time taking and editing pictures!! Especially when you have such a beautiful family!








1 comment:

  1. It truly does seem like there isn't enough time in a day! Then again, sometimes the days seem too long. The human race is so conflicted :-) Its great that God is God despite our energy levels, and it is comforting to know that He is sovereignly working out His plan through it all. Glad to hear you guys are enjoying the "couples" Bible study at your home. May it be a blessing that draws you closer to God through Christ by means of His Word! ~ Gene

    ReplyDelete