September 18, 2009

TGIF~ 9/18/09

Today I heard Robert Rogers tell the story of how he lost his wife and 4 children in 2003 in a flashflood. Through it all, he was able to find comfort in God's love, and turn this tragedy into a way to bring Him glory. I dont know what I would do in that situation, but it further reminds me and encourages me of the greatness of God's grace and love. I am thankful that God has blessed me with an amazing family. We have two beautiful children that teach us (as best we can) how to love, as God loves. Erin continues to amaze me with her patience as she raises our children, along with two other families children. She is a constant encouragement as I push forward with school, helping me keep my eye on the goal. ONLY 1 YEAR LEFT!!! I think what is really exiting me the most right now is the opportunity we are about to have, to host a small group at our house starting next Wednesday. Our church is starting a bible study "40 Days of Love" which is a chance to bring families together, find new friends, and draw closer to God in the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment