October 1, 2009

Love is Patient, Love is Kind....

Last night was our second study...great again! It was such an amazing lesson; something I could hear over and over again, and learn something new every time! I feel like I am slowly...no, quickly, losing patients with my job, with the kids, and with myself. The last few weeks, I have had numerous people make the comment of how I have so much patients working with kids every day. I know I "use to"...but I think it has all run out. :) In our study, our lives were compared to a cup of coffee. When a cup of coffee is "jiggled", coffee spills out. We were then asked "what spills out of our lives when we are jiggled"? Ughhh....I feel like impatients is all that spills out of me.


Something that really stuck with me was " Patients is an attitude. Kindness is an action." Wow...

...God has so much to teach me. I have so much to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment