April 24, 2010

Think Positive, Think Beautiful

"Finally, Bothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable- if anything is excellent and worthy of praise, let your mind dwell on these things." Philippians 4:8

It seems that it has become far too easy to focus on the negative things and the negative feelings in life. "This house is always a mess", " I hate school", "I hate my job", "I don't like so-in-so", " why does this always happen to me". These negative thoughts consume our world, and attack our lives. The more we THINK of these negative thoughts, the more they will conquer over our lives.

It's time to make a change in our lives. It's time to think Positive and think Beautiful. God can make beautiful out of our ugly. If only we believe He will.

This week I will challenge myself to think of things that are Noble, Lovely, True, Pure, Admirable and Worthy of praise. Anyone wanna join me!

"Lord, I KNOW you will make Beautiful out of my ugly. Help me to set my mind on the lovely things of the world, and to show your beautiful light threw me. I trust that you have a plan for my life, and your will will be done in YOUR time, not mine. Lord, make my ugly Beautiful. Amen"

.

No comments:

Post a Comment