October 9, 2009

TGIF 10/9/09

It was a LONG LONG week. Breezy has had a fever for about a week and a half now. FINALLY, today she seems like she is feeling better. The fever is gone, and she is finally talking again. It was nice to have a calm cuddly little girl, but she is slowly coming back to her nonstop crazy moving self! This week we Thank God over and over again that Breezy is safe in our arms. Nothings worse than having a sick baby.


This week I pulled my craftiness out of me! I made Breezy her first tutu! It cost me a whole $3, and about 30 mins of my time! I am soo excited! Im gonna be making tutu's in every color now! She of course wasnt cooperating while I was trying to do pictures(because she didnt fel good), so these were the only two that turned out ok...I'll post some more after this weekend(Im gonna try again)!







No comments:

Post a Comment